Who We Are
Tulip Group of Companies (Pvt) Ltd
The History Behind Our
Tulip Group of Companies (Pvt) Ltd has been found by the current CEO Mr Gihan Wijesinghe in the year of 1999. Started from a travel company we have been able to develop and execute the strategies to become a leader in business in launching a new multi-niche magazine followed by the starting one of the largest classified marketplaces in the world. In the year of 2020, we started the exclusive designer wear online women's clothing store named tulip boutique online.
AS A LEADER IN FASHION DESIGNING INDUSTRY SOME OF OUR CORE DUTIES ARE,
- DEVELOPING CONCEPTS AND PRODUCING DESIGNS, EITHER BY CAD OR HAND.
- STAYING TUNED WITH EMERGING FASHION TRENDS RELATED TO COLOUR, FABRICS AND KEY SHAPES.
- ANALYSING DESIGNS FROM A TECHNICAL PERSPECTIVE WHICH CAN INVOLVE PRODUCING AND CREATING SPECIFICATIONS.
- ADAPTING EXISTING DESIGNS FOR THE MASS FASHION PRODUCTION.
- COLLABORATING WITH THE WIDER DEVELOPMENT TEAM AND BUYERS TO DEVELOP OUR PRODUCTS
- INTERACTING WITH SALES EXECUTIVES TO DISCUSS THE UPCOMING IDEAS FOR DESIGNING OUR LATEST CLOTHING FOR WOMEN.
- IDENTIFYING THE TARGET MARKET FOR DESIGNS BASED ON CRITERIA SUCH AS AGE, SOCIAL-ECONOMIC STATUS AND CULTURE.
The Right People In The Right Jobs
With the Top Level Management our team consists of over 40 experienced, creative and enthusiastic Fashion Designers, Stylists, Coordinators and public relation officers with excellent visualisation skills.
We care for the Environments and Social impact of fashion, Analyse big data, master the social network and develop a business acumen to get ready for the future and improve our fashion designing skills.
CEO & Founder
Founder of Tulip Group of Companies (Pvt) Ltd
BSc in International Business Management
(Excelsior College, New York, USA)
AAs in Fashion Designing and Merchandising
(Brookdale Community College, Middletown, USA)
Head of Designing
Miss Sri Lanka for Miss Earth 2015
(Miss Green 2015)
Queen of Asia 2015
(3rd Runner Up)
BA in Fashion Designing
(Macromedia University of Applied Sciences, Berlin, Germany)